Simply pour our proven formula down your toilet and flush. Help prevent backups without the complicated mixing, waiting, or cleaning up.
- Septic system treatment liquid proven to break down waste and help prevent septic backups
- Powerful dual-action formula
- Contains billions of 100% natural active bacteria to prevent tank build-up
- Enzymes that effectively digest septic waste from household items
- Helps maintain a free-flowing septic system
Pack Contents: 48 FZ
Find peace of mind by using RID-X® Liquid formula for septic system treatment to help prevent the septic system maintenance associated with expensive system backups. Support a free-flowing septic system by keeping the bacteria population consistently high all year round with RID-X® septic system treatment. RID-X® is safe for use with all pipes and septic tanks. Always remember to use RID-X® monthly along with regular pumping.
• 8 FL. OZ. (1 monthly dose for tanks up to 1500 gallons)
• 24 FL. OZ. (3 monthly doses for tanks up to 1500 gallons)
• 48 FL. OZ. (6 monthly doses for tanks up to 1500 gallons)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Use EVERY MONTH. Shake bottle before use. For tanks up to 1500 gallons, pour 8 oz. into the toilet or any sink drain. Flush toilet or run water down sink drain for 15 seconds.
CAUTION: Contains Enzymes. May cause eye irritation. May cause mild skin irritation after prolonged contact. Inhaling mist from this product could cause irritation to the lungs and mucous membranes. Ingestion could cause irritation to the mouth and throat. Individuals having known allergies, as well as those with respiratory disease or disorders, should avoid contact with this product. FIRST AID: If in eyes, rinse eyes with water for fifteen minutes, if irritation persists, see a physician. If on skin, wash the product off the skin with soap and water. If irritation develops, see a physician. If inhaled, move to fresh air and avoid further contact with product. If breathing problems develop, see a physician. If ingested, drink water to dilute and call a physician. Induce vomiting only if advised by a physician.