Liquid RV Holding Tank Deodorizer

RID-X® Holding Tank Deodorizer - Liquid 24 FL. OZ.

Product Features

  • Stop odors instantly and lasts 10 days
  • Also for use on boats, portable toilets and recirculating toilets
  • Deodorizer scavenges for odor-causing molecules and neutralizes them
  • All-weather odor control
  • Biodegradable

Product Description

Rid-X Holding Tank Deodorizer products let RV and boat travelers enjoy their home away from home without the unpleasant odors that can come from waste holding tank systems. Rid-X Holding Tank Deodorizer products stop odors instantly and deliver long lasting odor-control. The powerful formula is biodegradable and can be used in all weather conditions.

Available in:
• 3 doses (24 FL. OZ.) of RID-X® Holding Tank Deodorizer for holding tanks up to 40 gallons
• 6 doses (48 FL. OZ.) of RID-X® Holding Tank Deodorizer for holding tanks up to 40 gallons

Water, Bronopol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Sodium Cumene Sulfonate, Colorant(s), Citric Acid. Contains fragrance allergen(s).

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store below 100°F (40°C)

Do not mix with other toilet chemicals. Drain system and flush tank completely before using RID-X. For best results flush waste tanks every 10 days, regardless of fill level. For longer periods, larger tanks or high temperatures add extra 4-8 FL. OZ. as needed. STORE BELOW 100°F (40°C)

RV/MARINE HOLDING TANKS: to deodorize up to 40 gallons (152 L) of waste, pour 8 FL. OZ. (237 mL) of RID-X through toilet into holding tank. Add 1 gallon (3.8 L) of fresh water.

PORTABLE TOILETS: pour 4 fl. oz. (118 mL) of RID-X and a small amount of water into holding tank.

RECIRCULATING TOILETS: add 8 FL. OZ. (237 mL) of RID-X when filling with initial fresh water charge. *This product is a Holding Tank Deodorizer. Use Rid-X Septic System Maintenance products to treat your home septic tank.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION: SEVERE EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not ingest. FIRST AID: If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY rinse eyes with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. If inhaled, move person to fresh air.